Saturday, April 11, 2009

Countdown to Finale

As the final presentation date inches closer, it is with best interest in mind that I have decided to collect material for my exegesis and artefact. Ever since we were explained by our tutor that it will require a vast amount of work to complete the artefact and exegesis, I decided to briefly layout my ideas.

While I was momentarily brainstorming ideas for my artefacts, I realised in order for me to engage the audience I would need to present a visual as well as audio presentation that would captivate my audience. So the best way for working out such a presentation would require me to present it in a multimedia format with the integration of both visual and audio aspects.

As for the second artefact, I am still undecided whether to present it in flyer or a PowerPoint format. I believe in designing the textual intervention in a leaflet would be different as I have previously designed a PowerPoint for my first assignment. After giving it a hard thought, I realised that it would be ideal if I did something diverse. Hence, I am certain that designing a flyer would be the way to go.

In the coming days or weeks, I am going to make sure that I prepare extensively for my artefacts so that it would be designed in an appealing manner. In doing so, I would be able to have ample of time for any changes that might occur. With that I hope I would also be able to integrate valuable ideas that might crop up anytime in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment